1. Each school has its own private workspace in ClubEFL
and students feel safe to play and learn within their own school website.
2. The school administrator can …
- The school administrator can add classes and sections and create a virtual school in clubEFL.
- The school administrator can add students, teachers and even parents as members of clubEFL and assign them to their designated classes and learning spaces.
- The school administrator has the ability to monitor all activities of teachers and students in his school.
3. Teachers can…
- Teachers can easily create a wide variety of quizzes for their students and keep track of the results their progress.
- Teachers can easily send homework to their students with the help of a rich text editor where you can put images, video and sound, so parents and students are kept up to date!
- Teachers can instruct students to write their report or project online and correct them online. The students of the same section can read and comment on on their classmates' projects.
- Teachers can send personal messages to each student or a group message to all or any individual student.
- Teachers can have their own personal blog or participate in collaborative clubEFL blogs.
- This is just a fraction of what teachers on clubEFL can do for their students. The potentials are inexhaustible.
4. Students can …
- Students can view the entire contents of clubEFL available for students.
- There are more than 20.000 activities at the user's disposal enabling him to transform them into many different activity styles to suit every need possible.
- Students can see their books and do their activities online in class or at home.
- Students can view hundreds of educational books and stories with activities and listen to ESL News on daily basis and find every day new and interesting topics.
- Students can make their own personal blog, participate in public blog of their class or columnist in public blog with all the children of clubEFL.
- Students can create their own quiz and distribute them to their classmates.